Thursday, April 22, 2010

Four-Two-Two.

First of all, please do allow me to make some clarifications.
Although the 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa is just around the corner, but i still don't have the world cup fever yet.
Guys, please don't misunderstand my blog post title. It is not a typo.
What i am meaning is not a football strategy but an important date to my wife² and i.

Today, 22th of April was our 14th month anniversary and it was exactly a month since i have joined INTI.
It took us 14 months but it just felt like 14 hours.
Every single moment that i have shared with my wife² was fun, fantastic and fast.
However, my wife² and i did not have the time to celebrate it today but at least, we were by each other's sides for this special day.
We were looking forward to celebrate our 14th month anniversary on this Saturday.

I am always a man of my words.
In the morning, i prepared "my-very-own-special" fried noodles for my wife² just like what i have promised her.
Hmm, for someone who sucks in gastronomy like me, cooking is always a challenge.
Luckily, the noodles tasted well, thanks to the critical mistake.
The poor thing is that i did not buy any present for my wife².
I will be buying it on this Saturday!




Just take a look at the girls around me.
You are the odd one out. You are the best.
That's why, i love you.
And, i will spend my lifetime loving you.


I am Happy, as Long as You Are.

0 _comments_:

Post a Comment