Sunday, April 25, 2010

It is Grand.

Yup, something grand really happened on this Sunday.
It is just grand and it is for grand one.
But first, let me share what my wife² and i have done in the Saturday.
Remember? We were delaying our celebration for our 14th month anniversary to the 24th.

My wife² and i went for a movie at the midday.
The movie was supposed to be Toy Story, but so unfortunately, the room was full.
She then told me that quite a number of people reviewed that the local movie, Ice Kacang Puppy Love was awesome.
Hence, we watched it.
It resulted in disappointment. The progress of the movie is nice, but the ending just make the entire movie pointless.
24 bucks, wasted!!

My wife² and i stepped out of the cinema.
What the..?? We saw the film stars who played in the movie, having an autograph session.
The Ice Kacang Puppy Love poster was the only item allowed to be autographed.
I have snapped down a few pictures of them, for fun and not because i siao them!






Of course, we would not go back empty-handed.
My wife² did try this and that and i bought her a Ralph Lauren Polo Shirt after a discount of 70%, haha.
For me, there was no shirt that catch my eyes and heart but a backpack.
With no hesitation, i purchased the black backpack.




That was all for the day.
It is time for me to share with you, the 'grand' thing.
Is everything that has a 'grand' in its name really grand?
Try to think of your grandmother or grandfather or grandchildren if you have one.
Are they grand? No? But my wife²'s grandmother did!
Today was her birthday and she was turning 70 today.
Aikss, almost forgot about it. Happy birthday, grandma!

Of course, she invited me to her really grand celebration.
You all surely will be surprised, there were roughly 130 people that night.
The celebration was held at Wonderland, located at the 11th floor of KOMTAR.
I bought a hamper, consists of 12 bottles of chicken essence as her birthday present.


Honestly, i was very happy to be invited but the celebration was just like old people's party.
The stage was like the dance floor for the old men and women. They sang oldies and danced on it.


Even my wife²'s mother and tonight's main character gave out their best tonight, dancing and singing.




"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday.....", played the birthday song.
It was the cake cutting ceremony and the family members went up the stage.
Below is the picture of the ceremony, my wife² is the first from left, the front one.


The party lasted for around 2 hours.
I drove my wife² home just like how i fetched my wife² from her house to here.
It was the first time that i be my wife²'s driver with my family's car.
It felt so sweet!
I believe there are more chances.
Love and sweet never die!

Below are some snapshots of the day, enjoy.









Old is Gold?

0 _comments_:

Post a Comment