Saturday, May 1, 2010

Unsaturated Saturday.

If your mind is saturated, what to do?
Easy, just reformat your mind, like the way you did it for your computer.
After five consecutive days of learning and studying, the saturday is always an ideal day for a break.
That did apply to my wife² and i. We used to do that all the time.

Although our semester exam is just around the corner, but we are not stressed, in fact we feel all right as we did work hard consistently.
We don't want it to be like what we have faced in our SPM examination.
Life is just like playing with kite. Sometimes, you have to release the string but sometimes, you have to pull the string.
It keeps your life in equilibrium state.
Learning is the same. There are times to be serious and times to relax yourselves.

Today, we were intending to go for the blockbuster movie, Ironman 2.
Unfortunately, there was a massive crowd at the cinema, Gurney Plaza.
I guess the queuing would take us at least 30 minutes.
So, our plan was completely ruined!
Nevermind then, we took our time, wandering every corner inside the mall.
Woah, you will never guess who my wife² and i have met with.
It was the chief minister of Penang state, Y.A.B Lim Guan Eng.
I felt nothing but his hand was really warm.


As our plan A was unsuccessful, we then switched to plan B, moving on to Queensbay Mall.
It was definitely a unwise decision.
Haiz, we got caught in traffic jam.
Everybody was lining up one by one for going into the car park.
We wasted at least half an hour there and we have finally found ourselves a F.O.C parking a lot, of course it was illegal one.

My wife² and i was tired and unhappy as we drove around for quite some time searching for parking spots.
We then consoled ourselves with Nando's quarter chicken meal which both of us adored a lot.
Yummy, but we did eat too much, feeling uncomfortable.


"I am evil and i am going to tear you (chicken) into pieces!". I said that.


It seemed like my wife² needs some physiological treatments.

Well, for my blog follower, you should know what is our favourite pastime besides lofting around in mall.
Yup, it is shopping!
And, the shopping spree began. My wife² added two pieces of shirts to her wardrobe.
While for me, i was so unlucky. The T-shirt that caught my eyes only have large sizes, disappointed.

Human beings need H2O to survive, of course, we do.
Bought a cup of passion fruit smoothie from Each-A-Cup, a nice drink which cost only a few bucks.
We turned children suddenly, playing with the jelly ball inside the smoothie.
My wife² said it looks like you are having tooth decay if you stick a jelly onto your teeth.
Of course, we have tried it.
Erm, pictures will be uploaded once permission is granted by my wife².




Before we called it a day, we had Bah Kut Teh for our dinner at Sungai Nibong.
You should go and try it out, fantastic and yet damn cheap.
This meal cost us 9 bucks only!!

Playtime is over.
I better get starting to concentrate on my studies again.
But first, the priority goes to my Malaysian Studies assignment which is quite troublesome.
I am so lucky to find some really useful resources and i am even more lucky that i could use them for my assignment.

Last but not least, a big thank you to my wife².
She did write me a message on a cute tiny little piece of memo paper and stuck it on my laptop when i was exhausted after some assignment works.
That made me happy and recharged me and it felt really sweet deep inside my heart.


Dear, the 8 big-sized orange words below are meant for you, just for you.


You Are The Only Impelling Force, For Me.

0 _comments_:

Post a Comment