Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day.

Yesterday was the mother's day, a day to honour mothers and motherhood.
It is like a public holiday for the mothers and it is their day.
Of course, that did apply to my mother, who is always a good mother.

Well, early in the morning, my wife and i went to Prangin Mall for the movie, Ip Man 2.
Thanks to one of our friends for helping us to get couple seats tickets and popcorn with just 10 bucks.
The movie is fantastic.
Can you imagine that? A Kung Fu action film with hilarious scenes and funny names.
I personally like the fighting scenes, especially Ip Man versus the Twister, what a silly name.

My wife and i then walked around the mall.
Suddenly, the shops there all closed their door and the workers ran here and there.
Oh, there was a small earthquake in Penang, caused by a 7.4Mw earthquake that stroke at Sumatra.
I believed this caused us to stuck in traffic jam at the spiral car park.
I have never met this kind of jam at a spiral style multi story car park before.
Oh ya, i have totally forgotten about it.
Before we left the mall, we bought some cute cupcakes for our respective mother.
Unfortunately, my wife's effort resulted in failure and criticism, how poor.


Guess what? It was dinner time!
And, my wife and i were going to Teluk Kumbar along with my parents and my bro for seafood dinner.
My family used to visit this restaurant frequently last time as the food there is cheap and delicious.



Caught on camera, the happy couple!







I love the sunset at Teluk Kumbar, like vanilla twilight huh?


Today was a happy for all of us, especially my mother.
She have done so many things for my family and i.
My mom is the greatest mom ever!


Thanks for being a wonderful mother, Mom!

0 _comments_:

Post a Comment