Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My Wish List.

Darren here, writing this post, just for fun.
I am just trying to express myself out.

Well, well, well.
7 months to go, then i am 18.
But, i am already having a bunch of stuffs accumulate on my wish list.
It is normal for every single human, as humans have unlimited wants.

You will never figure out what is the item number 1 on my long list.
Nope, it is not an item.
Malaysian Studies, an compulsory subject in college topped my list in a negative way.
It is not what i want.
I want to get rid of it, it is torturing and of course, very very boring.
Oh ya, one word matches the subject perfectly, irritating!!
It is slightly better than Sejarah, as it is in English.


What to do?
There is no other solution besides keeping my mouth shut and forcing myself to open the textbook.
As it is on my wish list, it is a wish.
I could do nothing. Time heals everything.

Trying to be optimistic.
The runner-up on my wish list is a black t-shirt, which you all could have seen it before.
Robert Downey Jr., aka Tony Stark wore it.
Unfortunately, i can't get it here and here means Malaysia, must be imported from USA.
And, it is pricey.
It must be kidding me, 200MYR inclusive of shipping fees!
Well, the heart core glows in the dark, nice one.
It chills me up.



I Have to be Power Coiled.

0 _comments_:

Post a Comment