Sunday, May 16, 2010

Full of The Joys of Spring.

I love my life and i do live my life well.
It seems that my life has string of joyful events.
Let me recall back what my wife², my family and i have celebrated last week.
Erm, if i am not mistaken, it was the Mother's day.
And, tomorrow is my parents' 23th wedding anniversary but we decided to celebrate it today due to convenience.
Wow, in a blink of an eye, it was the 16th of May, 6 more days to go to a special and meaningful day for my wife² and i.
Of course, we are awaiting!

I don't understand why whenever there is a happy event, eating is part of the celebration.
Maybe i am starting a poll right here.
Do we eat to live or live to eat??

How my family celebrated the anniversary? Makan again lo.
In the evening, we went to the famous Hao You (好友) restaurant, located at Teluk Kumbar for seafood dinner.

Today's main characters, sweet-nya!


My brother, with his newly bought Nikon D3000.


My wife², making a face along with her mini coconut.


Arrogant style of eating Satay.


Beautiful sunset and warm sand even made the seafood and the atmosphere better.

Nothing much to comment on the food, as there were many dishes.
Please don't refer to the pictures below if you are starving.

Seafood birthday mee. They added too much pepper.


I have no idea what it is called.


Steamed alcoholic lala (clam), unique, thumbs up!


Deep fried squid, quite nice.


Satay, good in quality but not quantity.


Lastly, baked crabs, crowned among all the seafood.

Eating makes people happy.
This statement is the source of obesity, i guess.
Well, my wife² and i are awaiting for this Saturday.
But still, we are planning the activities for the day.
Although it is almost one week from now, but i am pretty sure that we both will enjoy our day.
Why? Cause love is on the air!


Live & Don't Stop Eating!

0 _comments_:

Post a Comment