Friday, January 1, 2010

The 86399th Second of 31st December.

Blek, just backed from Gurney, after having my dinner at Chilis with my wife².


























































Hmm, it was 23:59:59. One more second to say tata to the year 2009.Photobucket
I was drinking Vodka and sparkling juice, i started to have a flashback.










































It was about my sweet memories with my wife². Photobucket

The Story began:

14/02/09
First meeting. Watched Pink Panther 2, amusing! Photobucket
My wife² had Fillet-O-Fish as dinner, while i could not remember what i have eaten.
I have impressed my wife² with some magic tricks which were entertaining.
*Please do not try this at home* I drove her back to her house without wearing helmets and i went against the traffic as i did not really know the roads there. Luckily, no mata-mata were there and safely arrived at her home. Phew~~

22/02/09
Hmm, second meeting maybe?
Went for the movie, Punisher : War Zone which was violet.
Gave my wife² a second ride, fetching her to St. Nicholas' Home for her club activity's purpose. We have taken a long and sweet ride, it felt great.Photobucket
Finally, we coupled! hehe.

02/04/09
Horrific!
We have met with an accident, banged by a car when we were on my bike to somewhere.
Luckily, we were lightly injured, but scars were left on our bodies.
My wife² met my parents for this first time. It was so dramatic as it happened in a hospital.

18/04/09
It was my wife²'s birthday.
Early in the morning, i woke up and made some Sushi for her. Of course, they were yummy! Photobucket
I was not that retarded in cooking, haha.
In the afternoon, we went to the beach.
Some romantic stuffs happened and promises were made.
"I've always known that you're the one for me."

03/10/09
I have done something fun but childish. Photobucket
Guess what? It was the Moon Cake Festival, and it was raining.
I was the only big boy who walked around with a lighted lantern.
Everyone was looking at me, haha. I love to do something unusual!

27/11/09
There was a big family gathering of mine. The gathering also joined by my wife².
It was to celebrate my grandparents' 50th Wedding Anniversary and my brother's birthday.
My family members were good to my wife²
and the food there was delicious! Photobucket
At end of the gathering, each of us received a red packet from my grandpa.
Thanks a lot ya, grandpa.

15/12/09
It was my birthday. Please refer to my older post.
Photobucket

18/12/09 - 22/12/09
Living in my wife²'s house.

24/12/09 - 27/12/09
Went to KL with my wife².

31/12/09
Cheers and Goodbye, Mr 09.
A warm welcome to the year, 2010.Photobucket

0 _comments_:

Post a Comment