Tuesday, January 26, 2010

This Is It.

"Billie Jean is not my lover. She's just a girl who claims that I am the one... "

or

"Just Beat It, Beat It, Beat It, Beat It. No One Wants To Be Defeated... "


Well, it kept buzzing around my ears, but i never got bored of it but was loving it instead.
Guess what? Today was the arrival of Michael Jackson's This Is It documentary movie at my shop!
I am a fan of MJ, the King of Pop. Photobucket
free myspace layouts



Today, i have lost a colleague but gained new one, who turned to be an acquaintance of mine just now.
It was a good news, i felt like hitting the jackpot to have a companion to talk to when working.
We talked quite a lot. At least i wont feel boring anymore, maybe?

As i stated above, my shop kept playing the movie.
I stood there for hours to watch that movie, although i had watched it in cinema before.
Without my acknowledge, i watched the movie for the third time in my shop.
It was a tremendous movie which composed of breathtaking Michael Jackson dance, superb talents of his principal dancers, special effects for the stage and his charming songs.
Strong recommendation for this movie, from me to you.

Haiz.
But he is gone, just before his concerts which will be held at The O2 arena in London.
It was such a waste.
Those who watched the movie will feel sad, disappointed.
MJ, Michael Jackson really did a hard work for the his concerts.
At age of 50, he was still trying to outdo himself in order to cheer the crowd up.
He was one of the greatest entertainer in history.

Salute to MJ.
Rest in peace and you are not alone.
With the love, L.O.V.E. (memorable quote from Michael Jackson: This Is It)

1 _comments_:

nebular said...

Cute post and like it, btw thanks for drop by at my blog.

Post a Comment