Friday, January 8, 2010

My Day Off.

Well, today i did not have to work but still i had to spare my time to attend the car driving course. Troublesome

Just during the midday, something funny happened.
I was in the car with my wife², halfway to our destination when our car was blocked by an elderly policeman.
Of course we did not commit any crime or defy any traffic rule.
But, we ended up in being embarrassed. Erm, actually, it is not a "we" but a "me".
The policeman was very "kind" as he was reminding me that the zipper on my pants was not fastened, how shameful!

Aikss, spent about 5 hours, attending useless car driving course.
I did not pay any attention to the lecturer's course, not even a single word of his!
Cause i was enjoying the novel, The Great Adventures of Sherlock Holmes.
Well, i cannot deny that i was amazed by the peculiar intelligence of Mr Holmes, absolutely fantastic.
I enjoyed a scenery of sunset along the wide and green aircraft landing area on my way home.






















That was all for today.
And..

I would like to share a book with you all as it is really interesting and the words used are quite digestible. It is The Graveyard Book, written by Neil Gaiman. I have finished reading the novel in three days time, hehe. Photobucket

The story starts with a horrific murder of the Dorian family.
However, a toddler escaped from the tragedy luckily.
He went up the graveyard on the other side of the town.
There he was protected by the denizens of the graveyard.
He was raised up and educated by the inhabitants there.
Bod, short for Nobody, was the toddler's name since he was young, given by the inhabitants.
As Bod grown up, he wanted to explore the world outside the graveyard, but it would be not safe to stay out of the graveyard as the man, Jack who killed Bod's family would come back for him.
At last, Bod knew that hiding may not be the best way to confront his enemies and here comes the climax.
Cheers!

0 _comments_:

Post a Comment