Sunday, June 20, 2010

My Expanding Family Tree.

Jeez, so fast, i have spent part of my holiday gaming, wandering etc.
Penang is so small and i have no where to go, i am bored with Gurney and Queensbay.
Of course, i blacklist Prangin.

Well, last few days ago, i was astonished that my cousin, Keith is on his way to Penang.
Wow, he drove by himself here and only with his beloved.
How much i envy them, i could never stand a chance like this.

At least, his arrival gave me something interesting to deal with.
My wife² and i went to Kek Lok Si temple along with the happy couple and few of my cousins.
The effect of global warming was very obvious, it was killing me.
We made our way to the top of the temple.
My wife² and i did write our wishes on pieces of ribbon and hung them on the wishing tree.
Oopsie daisy! I gave 2 bucks to a man who i thought he is the person in charge, but actually he was a tourist, how shameful.




The next stop, Bat Cave Temple, which is in vicinity.
Scary and dark bats were hanging upside down everywhere, horrifying.






The next day, we both couple went to Gurney Plaza for Toy Story 3.
You know that Pixar never let us down.
Their movies are so awesome.
Are we saying goodbye to Woody and Buzz?
My wife² and i were so unlucky.
We were intending to have our dinner at the Chicago Rib House but it was fully booked.
Fine, plan B, the newly opened Dragon-i!
Unsatisfying and i prefer Chicago Rib House, cheaper and nicer!












Here came the Father's Day.
And, it was the time we say goodbye to Keith and his other half.
My another cousin's boyfriend was also present in the farewell.
Nowadays, it seems that all teens are in a relationship, or more.

Haiz, my holiday was restored to its default mode.
My wife² joined my family in the celebration for the papa's day, we were having pizzas.


From tomorrow onwards, i have got to be serious.
Lesser play time.
And, I shall have determination.


I'll Love You, to Infinity & Beyond.

0 _comments_:

Post a Comment