Thursday, July 22, 2010

Dull, But Precious.

Organic chemistry, Algebraic expressions, superposition etc.
Those are the topics which i am working hard on them.
My life is so hectic, so busy now, so do my wife²'s.
Our daily activities - get up, go to class, come back home, revise homework and sleep.
That consequences in my delay in blogging.

Pop! We have been together for exactly 17 months today.
So far so good, cheers!
I have to thank my wife² for her effort in maintaining this relationship and mine too.
A big thank you to my sweet girl and myself.

Well, it was a very special and meaningful day for both of us.
Without hesitation, we splashed out some time to celebrate the day.
The celebration was delayed to this Saturday.
Unfortunately, we did have class on that beautiful day.

After 2 hours of freezing inside the lecture room, my wife² and rushed to Queensbay mall.
Oh Gosh, i have never been in a shopping mall for a long long time and it felt superb!
We did bought each other presents and sang our throats out in Neway Karaoke.
A white long synthetic leather purse for my wife² and a pair of casual shoes for myself.
What a greedy wife² i have, i still owe her something, a pair of flats.

My wife² and i joined my family for dinner at Tanjung Bungah.
Tasted well and price was definitely okay!

That was all for our 17th mensiversary.
Haiz, it was not a very happy one, compared with the previous ones as we were stressed.
I do believe our hard work will pay off someday.
Just like our love, for sure, it will be fruitful.


It Comes Naturally, When You're With Me.

0 _comments_:

Post a Comment