Saturday, July 17, 2010

Mamma Mia's Night.

'Woah' is all i can say.
Now, my college life is really hectic, is really blasting me off.
My everyday is packed with lessons, even my precious Saturday.
Besides, i have to master what i have learnt, that eats a lot of time.
That explains why my blog is not updated for days or even weeks.

Exactly a week ago, was my mom's big day, her birthday.
My dad surprised her with gifts, like cell phone and skin cares whilst my wife² and i bought her a hand phone strap with her name on it.
I can see a big smile on my mom's face, she was delighted.
Wishing my lovely mother a very Happy Birthday!




At night, we went to Coconut Palms restaurant which is highly rated.
Of course, my wife² was invited.
Blah blah blah, i am lazy enough to review the food.
You be the judge. The dishes below cost us 90 bucks, FML!








A week after my mom's birthday, my bro came back and once again, makan!
We have chosen Chicago Rib House instead of Ingolf's Kneipe German Restaurant.
Hmm, and you got it right, my wife² followed along.
FML for another time!
The ribs tasted ordinary and were really expensive and little in quantity.
Supper was the first thing that come to our mind, haha.










I Mamma Mia!

0 _comments_:

Post a Comment