Sunday, October 3, 2010

Hangin' Loose.

Our study routine was quite effective and of course, quite tiring.
It was a beautiful Sunday, and my wife² and i took this golden opportunity to rest and relax ourselves.
Well, i guess this is the last time for my wife² and i to slimmer down before the beginning of our AS examination.
Rest, to travel further!

Doing our all time favourite pastime, lofting around Gurney Plaza, doing some window shopping.
You know what?
Gurney Plaza has limited space and it didn't take us a long time to step on every piece of floor tiles.


Aww, getting really sien with the mall.
Next stop, the beach!

Wow, i am so in love with sea breeze at the sea side.
It felt so great when the cold wind collides with my face.
My wife² and i did some slow walk along the shore and it was romantic but that cost us something.
Our every steps were so painful as there are mountains of sea shells by the shore.








My silly and childish wife² collected a pile of them, and we even drew something in the sand.










Huh? I couldn't see the Sun anymore.
Oh, it was dinner time!
My wife² and i travelled to Mountain Erskine to have western food.
After a long wait of 20 minutes, there came our food, Indiana Fish and Fish Cordon Bleu.
Reasonable price and delicious, no wonder there were so much customers.








Aikss, it is time to be serious!


I Love Mi-shell-e!

0 _comments_:

Post a Comment