Friday, October 22, 2010

♥ ²ºᵀᴴ ♥

Woah, in a blink of an eye and it was now again the 22th.
Hmm, that is our mensiversary and today was the 20th one.
Let me do the maths.
Yup, we've been together for exactly 1 and ⅔ years, that is quite impressive.
But it felt like just 6 months.
There is no sense of time, with you and i!

Luckily, we did not have any class today but the celebration was just a plain one.
My wife² and i were just having lunch together and did some shopping today.
Although we did nothing much, nothing special today, but we were very happy.
No matter what we do, as long as we are together, i am happy.




We had our lunch at our favourite restaurant, Chicago Rib House which serves quality food.
Get prepared, the pictures below are surely temptations for you.
The soup of the day, beef soup!


My wife²'s all time favourite, Grilled Blackened Catch.


My chicken cheese with bacon burger.




Finally, the dessert, Brownie.


Yummy!
After fulfilling your stomach, don't laze around, or else you will be getting more prosperous.
My wife² and i did some light exercise, walking around Gurney plaza.
Surely, you are asking "there is no present, isn't it?"
I've told you, there won't be absence of present whenever there is any celebration.

I bought my wife² a beach halter top as we are traveling to Langkawi this December.
And, she received another present from me, a gophers smashing game device which is very portable.
This little cute device is to let my wife² relax whenever she is tired or bored.
See how much i love you, dear!
I really hope you will enjoy the game.




Well, that was all for our 20th mensiversary.
It was quite a short and simple day, but we really appreciate it.
Hmm, how i wish our examination ends as soon as possible.
And then, we really can enjoy ourselves.
We will be going beyond the island!


When You're With Me, Baby The Skies'll be blue, for All My Life.

0 _comments_:

Post a Comment