Monday, November 8, 2010

Happy Half Milestone.

You know what?
Men are like wine. Some turn to vinegar, but the best improve with age.
And, he is the odd one out, the one of the best.
Here we go, he is Pappa-Pia, aka my dad.

First of all, i am wishing him a Happy 50th Birthday!!
My dad, who was born in 1960, has tasted the sweets and bitters, has gone through all the highs and lows for his family, for us, for me.
What he've done will be remembered and are all in my debt.
To pay off the debt, the only thing required is filiality.

Today was my dad's 50th birthday and i can't figure out what to buy as a present for him.
Suddenly, the light bulb went on in my mind and my wife² inspired me to create such an idea, indeed a very lame one.
After getting all the ingredients ready, i started my project.
To surprise the birthday man, I woke up in the middle of the night and cooked my dad a pair of red eggs.
And, i placed the eggs together with a photo frame and birthday card on the table.
According to my mom, he was really surprised and i was so regret that i missed his reactions and facial expression, aikss!










At night, my wife² joined us for dinner.
Wow, she brought my dad some organic stuffs which are very healthy.
It was too kind of her!
We had a delectable meal, and enjoyed the chit-chatting moment.
How could you call it a birthday when there is no even a piece of cake?
So pity of my dad and so paiseh of myself, he bought himself a cheese cake which is extremely scrumptious.
You can feel that the cake is melting in your mouth and leaving you longing for just one more bite.
I am becoming a huge fan of cheese cake, so do my wife².
Actually, she is a huge fan of every edible stuffs, haha.














After all, thousands of thank you to you, dad.
And one last time...


Happy 20th anniversary of your 30th Birthday!

0 _comments_:

Post a Comment