Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy Twenty-First Mensiversary!

Happy moments do go very fast.
2 days after our Bukit Merah trip, it is our 21st mensiversary and officially, we've been together for a year and 9 months.
In these 2 days, my wife² and i have been going on shopping spree at Queensbay Mall and Gurney Plaza.
Of course, we also did consume a large amount of delicacies, like Nando's Peri-peri chicken and Xuan Shen La Mian.
For sure, we will be getting fatter, and that doesn't make any sense.

Since we've been toying around and burning pockets in our own pockets, there was not much celebration for this special day.
Besides, my wife² and i did have Mathematics replacement class today, pity us.

After the class, we followed our friends, Hooi Yen and Adila for karaoke at Neway.
My wife² did really enjoy herself although she sang her throat out.
Wow, she has been singing for roughly 2 hours continuously.
I could see Hooi Yen and my wife² were having a great partnership in singing.
This was Adila's first time to Neway and she had a fine performance.
Unlike me, i had no talent at all.


Happy 21st Mensiversary to my wife².
I do really love you.
And, i want you to know that life without you is like a broken pencil, pointless.
Opss, i've totally forgotten the presents.
Please allow me to reveal them, enjoy!

An adorable Hello Kitty tissue box.
P.S. my wife² is a huge fan of Hello Kitty!


Super duper cutie Rilakkuma plush.
P.S. my wife² has been targeting Rilakkuma toys for some time.





You're My Ms. Perfectly Imperfect.

0 _comments_:

Post a Comment