Friday, October 1, 2010

Here Comes The Whopper.

I guess, those who are insanely in love with burgers would know what i am trying to express.
From yesterday onwards, Penangites have an extra option, for meals and burgers!
Yup, Burger King is now officially opened at the Promenade 28, Penang.
It is the first ever outlet in Penang, kept the burger lovers waiting for such long time.

The last time i had Burger King was when i travel to KL, together with my wife² last December.
And, today, i surprised her by bringing her to the outlet.
She was like 'wow!!', haha.
Gosh, the queue took us 20 minutes.
After a long wait, finally it was my turn to place my order but i made some terrible mistakes.
I ordered the wrong burger and my wife² was pissed off.
I am sorry, dear and i promise i will buy you the burger next week!














Well, my wife² was still mad with me.
I took her to a movie after our lectures as well as giving her a cute 3D Sammy's Adventure folder which comes along with popcorn combo.
Finally, she smiled and i have to thank the adorable baby turtle on the folder.
We both enjoyed the movie, Alpha And Omega, a movie that based on wolves, their tradition and how the young wolf generation goes against the grain.
Howl~~~~


or ?
My holiday begins but i am having my AS exam in 1 month time.
I'll give the best of me and so do my wife².
Please pour us a heavy dose of atmosphere, so that we can feel weightless, relax.


Pump It Up!

0 _comments_:

Post a Comment