Sunday, March 14, 2010

I am Hot.

Guys, please don't joke about my blog post title.
In fact, i am really hot, not physically of course.
No matter mathematically, biologically or scientifically, i am really hot, i am burning up.
Well, a number of experiments could be carried out to prove my statement.
The best way is you take a thermometer and measure my degree of hotness.
Then, you will get a positive answer.
Yup, you are absolutely right, i am ill again.

I may count myself a little bit unlucky here.
My parents just came back from Hatyai, Thailand.
Wow, they bought a lot of tasty food, like cashew nuts, groundnuts etc.
Unfortunately, i am banned from those tempatations temporally, how sad.
But, my parents bought a pair of watches for my wife² and i.
The watches are so unique in their exterior design, extraordinary.
My first impression to my watch, "Wow, is this really a timepiece? It is cool and it could be my wrist's best friend".
No doubt, my wife² loves the watch too.
She wore it just 1 second after i handed the watch to her.






Well, time for the bad or good news, i don't know.
My wife² has already registered her name in the A-level course at INTI.
And, she will start to attend her classes on 22th.
Actually, that is not something to feel extremely sad over, as we both are still in this tiny island.
All the best to my wife in her studies, love you always.

Okay guys, my wife² spot checked me and found out that i did not go to bed obediently.
I got to behave like a baby now, nights.


It's Tiring and Weakening, SOS.

0 _comments_:

Post a Comment