Monday, March 1, 2010

Take Them Home.

For adoption or enquiry, please do not hesitate to contact me @ 016-4242549 / 016-4242649.
They are so cute. They are so special as they do have blue eyes.

Well, my wife² and i were still taking care of the poor little kittens.
At least, they grew bigger. They were healthier and happier than the last two days.
And, we were so happy of that.
Anyway, still nobody approaches us to adopt the kittens.

Hmm, in this situation, there are only three ways to solve the case.
1) Finding someone to adopt the kittens.
2) My dad allows me to keep them at my house.
3) Sending them to SPCA, which means put them to sleep.

Honestly, i still hope that i have the permission to keep them at my house.
But for now, i just wish that they could grow bigger until they can survive on their own.
For your knowledge, the kittens which aged around 2 or 3-weeks-old still need milk and they could not even walk properly.
That is sad. Someone says that they might live by theirselves.
I strongly disagrees, that is impossible.

Anyway, i just hope that my dear readers would adopt them or share this with their fellows.
Lastly, a big thank you from me and the kittens to those who helped us.









































Your kindness is proved by actions, not words.

0 _comments_:

Post a Comment