Monday, March 22, 2010

13th Month Anniversary, at INTI.

Well, well, well.
Finally, my college saga came to an end.
I have finally registered myself in the A-level course, at INTI.
That made my wife² and i are in the same classes everyday, except for Mechanics and Statistics.

Today, i started my classes, of course along with my wife².
And, today was our 13th month anniversary.
A merry and meaningful day for both of us.
Wow, we have been together for so long.
The time just moved forward linearly, unstoppably with a cracking speed.
We did not really celebrated it, we delayed the celebration until this weekends.
I will and i am appreciating our every single moment.
I love you, dear.
You are the perfection of my life.

Hmm, i was wondering why there was so hot, was it because of the weather?
Whatever, i came here to learn, expecting good lecturers.
Between, we bought pencil cases for ourselves, as a gift to each other and a pair of key chain for them.




We both had to get up so early in the morning, got ourselves prepared and departed to our college.
Our classes started from 8am to 3pm, with an hour break time in interval.
During our recess time, we got out with my wife²'s friend to Sunshine Square, for lunch at McDonald's.

Feeling tired and unrefreshed, we finally finished our last class, that was the Chemistry class.
Phew, i have to go to bed earlier tonight.

Guys, yes, although i am not that good in academic, but i will work like a horse.
I desire and i won't give up.
Sorry, it's not an "i", but a "we".

13th month is nothing but a good beginning.
We are awaiting for our golden anniversary or whatsoever.
What is needed to improve a couple's relationship?
It requires determination and effort to make your love one happy.
Determination, effort..checked!


No Sacrifice, No Victory.

1 _comments_:

Unknown said...

sweet couples!!
wish both of u can be together forever!

Post a Comment