Thursday, March 11, 2010

I Got Michelligence!

Well, arriving at the school, waiting for the SPM results with an abnormally rapid heartbeat.
I guess i was nervous and anxious as i was quite worry about my results.
Of course, the same thing happened to my wife².

We "woke up" a bit late and we only started to work hard just a few months before our SPM examination.
But, the effort we put in, was a herculean one.
I remembered the times when we spent our all day at the McDonald's, Gurney and the times when we had problems in overcoming exam phobia.
It was a terrible experience.
For what? A nightmarish examination.

The moment i got my results, i was not really delighted.
My worries for my wife² dominated my senses.
With my accompany, she went to her school and took her results.
I was glad that she felt relieved.
Although our results were just average, but we were happy about it.
There can be no sweet without sweat.
You work that much, you get that much.

Honestly, i was quite surprised by what i have achieved.
I really had to thank my wife² for giving me lessons in my weaker subjects last year.
Without her, i won't be scoring A's for those subjects.
A big thank you to you, my dear. I love you!

After getting the results, you know it will be the celebration time!


Aha, my wife² and i had our lunch at Seoul Garden, Gurney Plaza.
We sat there for two hours and of course, we did eat a lot.


Wow, we were shocked. Please refer to the picture below.


At night, my wife² followed my family and i for dinner.
Aikss, we were so full and we predicted that we are going to gain weight of at least 2kg for what we ate the whole day.

Now, we are in dilemma in choosing colleges and courses.
My wife², whose result turned out to be not bad, is focusing on becoming a pediatrician.
How about me? I am going UTM, PSDC or INTI?
Diploma in engineering or A-level?
I don't know, but i do know a truth.
That is..


Genius is one percent inspiration
and ninety-nine percent perspiration.
[Thomas A. Edison]

2 _comments_:

Delvin said...

haha...congratz to u both

ⒹⓐⓡⓡⓔⓃ said...

Thanks. =]
Gambateh in your final year!
Cheers!

Post a Comment