Monday, March 8, 2010

The Sand, Beneath My Feet.

The air smelled of salt and sea spray.
I heard the sea gulls calling in the distance.
It was a bright, warm, and sunny day and the water looked cool and inviting.
I jumped into the water, but forgot to plug my nose.
The water tasted awful and the water felt too cold!


Bingo! You are right, my wife² and i went to the beach, just behind the Tanjung Bungah Hotel.
Honestly, Penang beaches have nothing but pure white sand and a hot weather.
We used to go to the beach often, to relax ourselves.

But, yesterday, our purpose was a bit different.
We went to beach to collect some sand for the kittens to pee and shit on it.
Of course, my wife² and i did enjoy ourselves by doing some kiddie stuffs there.
We were so worried that we might be found guilty of stealing sand.
Luckily, that did not occur, thank God.

After fulfilling our box with sand, we did some childish yet fun stuffs.




My wife² and i tried to catch crabs.
I succeed in catching a few of them, but then released them into their nest, beneath the ground.
Haha, guess what? I piggybacked my wife² and walked along the seaside.
Wondering what was wrong with her.
She kept screaming when she was on my back and her arms did not hold my neck properly, that nearly suffocated me.

Phew, it have been a busy day for both of us.
We got back to our home respectively, my wife² was unlucky.
Why? My dad prepared deep fried prawns by himself, and the prawn were finger licking good.
Well, my mom was jealous, wasn't her?
I have no idea about that.



Snapshots of the day_

Us.


Kiss kiss.


Me, acting cool.


Love is like the seaside.
Sometimes, the sea water level rises or drops.
However, the sea are still in contact with the sand.
Together, forever.

0 _comments_:

Post a Comment