Sunday, March 7, 2010

Which Way?

I guess everybody knows that our SPM results will be released on Thursday, the 11th March.
Well, i could see my friends are so nervous about it.
Lads, what is the point of being nervous? You are not playing the Russian roulette.
Honestly, i feel nothing and i don't really care about it.
It is over, isn't it?
All we can do now is just make researches, choose the best college, and of course the courses which you are interested in.

My wife² and i just did that today, along with my parents.
We went to the Star Education Fair at the PISA.
Out of my expectation, there weren't a lot of visitors there.
We interacted with counsellors from respective colleges and universities, to obtain more information about the courses which we adore.
My wife² is always dreaming of becoming a nutritionist or a dietitian.
For me, no doubt, an engineer.
My wife² and i have been so busy today and of course i had no time to snap down any picture.
Luckily, our visit to the fair did not result in nothing.
Maybe i will take up the A-level and put in herculean effort .
With excellent results in my A-level examinations, i manage to get a scholarship and further my studies in Singapore.
Now, i should stop visualizing it and start working it out.

Time to get back to the cute and manja kittens.
Awesome, i have tried to place a tray of sand in their nest, in order to litter box train them.
I was pretty amazed. They automatically pee and shit on the sand.
Another thing, they stopped drinking milk and they are now so crazy in love with the Whiskas cat food.
That did really make us easier to take care of them.
Sad thing, four of them are still here.
Nobody adopted them.
We will keep looking, keep searching for their new owners.

Cats are just like humans.
They do have their ways.
But, kittens are just like human babes. They walk the pathway that their parents built for them.
If my wife² and i did not take the kittens home, they may be sleeping and never wake up now.
We both will be busy after we start our college life.
What should i do now? Release the kittens into the mother nature or keep them until someone adopts them?
In this case, i should ask them, "Which way you are going?".


The Future is in Your Hands.

0 _comments_:

Post a Comment