Monday, February 14, 2011

One Sweet Day.

Here it comes again, the annual ceremony celebrating love and affection between intimate companions.
Yup, i am talking about the Valentine's Day which is held on February 14.
Every single couple would celebrate this sweet day unless there are exceptional and unwanted circumstances.
Speaking of Valentine's Day, this was the 3rd one my wife² and i are celebrating together.

The first one still appears in my mind vividly.
Back to 2 years ago, my wife² and i were not a couple yet.
Since we were both single and lonely on that lovely day, i dated her out.
We had a lot of fun chatting around and performing magic tricks.
While we were on our way walking back, there is a florist asked if i would like to purchase a flower for my wife².
As we were unrelated that time, i refused to do so.
Guess what? The florist did a curse or charm on us, saying that we will be a happy couple someday.
Do i have to thank her? She just performed a magnificent magic trick, making my wife² and i bonded.
For our second Valentine's Day, please kindly refer my previous blog post, click here!

And finally, it was our third one and indeed, the best among all.
With my dad's permission, i drove his new Persona, picking up my wife² early in the morning.
Who said you don't have to attend classes on Valentine's Day?
Before we went to college, my wife² and i spent a few minutes by Gurney Drive.
Wow, a very beautiful sun rise and it was time to unwrap the gift!






Any idea on what inside this box?
My wife² thought it is a pair of binoculars, how hilarious!




It was a black Digital Harinezumi 2++ camera.
This camera may not be the best lomo camera, but it is certainly the odd one out among digital ones.
The best feature of the camera is its physical size, the pictures below are the proofs.
It is very cute, isn't it?








Let's toy with this mini lomo camera!
There are a few settings which you can alter, ISO settings between 800 and 100, Macro mode, Monochrome and Color mode.
Starting from here, some pictures posted might be a Digital Harinezumi 2++ production.






I am unveiling another present now, and it was a rose bouquet.
There was a total of 24 red roses which indicates that we are celebrating our 24th mensiversary, in other words, second anniversary.
All the roses are made of duct tape while the stems are made of drinking straws.
Folding of the roses, arranging of the roses into a heart shape and wrapping the bouquet were all done by me.
It took me half an hour to produce a rose successfully.
For finishing everything, it ate me at least 16 hours and yet it didn't mean that as long as you sacrifice the time, you will get the result.
Every single process needed attentive plannings.
A wrong step would just blow up everything.












I am saying, 'i give you my heart.'


My wife² and i then had steamboat and barbecue for lunch at my house.
You all might think that we are crazy but seriously, it was very fun and it was kind of sweet.
It just felt like we were at our own home, cooking our own meal.










Phew, really got our stomach fulfilled.
My wife² and i have got nothing to do, so we decided to get the lomo camera tested.
The venue was Fort Cornwallis which entrance ticket is priced at only 2 bucks each.
Hope you might enjoy my wife²'s debut lomography.
























Super cute kitten spotted!
















Why imitation of God Of Wealth is found there?!
















After a photo shooting session, my wife² and i went back my crib and got ourselves prepared.
It was almost 5pm now, and we were ready to invade the Ship Ferringhi!
The journey took us 30 minutes and i had never been here for a damn long time.
I adored the replica pirate ship very much!
















The Ship did offer Valentine's Day set menu, but my wife² and i decided not to take it.
I ordered a Sizzling Hot Plate Chicken while my wife²'s choice was the Seafood Platter.
The restaurant is reputed for its very dark, silent and romantic dining environment.
As for the food, there was nothing special, no matter from the aspect of taste or appearance.


Bread with butter and our salad bowl.






Our cream of mushroom. Still, the best is Mizi's.


Fruit punch, i guess it was a mixture of watermelon and cherry juice, nice though!






Speaking about my sizzling thingy, it was more like chicken chop on a hot plate.
Its taste was just simply very so-so, the texture was even worst, and if i am to choose between the fries and that of Nando's, no doubt, i would go for Nando's.




Regarding the Seafood Platter, it was fine, the scallop was awesome!






My wife² and i approximately spent 2 hours at the pirate ship.
Next stop, we were intending to take some snapshots of fantastic scenery at Straits Quay.
But unfortunately, our plan was ruined entirely as there was raining cats and dogs.
Had a little walk around the quay before we departing to Gurney Plaza for the very amusing comedy, I Love Hong Kong.




The movie finished at around 11.30pm.
I did the maths and wow, my wife² and i have been dating, facing each other for around 16 hours.
Oh ya, moments before our movie, i have bought a a red purry pouch with kissing cats on it, for my wife² to accomodate her new camera.


Surely we were both very exhausted and i drove my wife² back home.
It was 12am and one very last time, from the very bottom of my heart, happy Valentine's day and i love you!



We loved with a love that was more than love.

0 _comments_:

Post a Comment