Sunday, February 21, 2010

Be Strong.

Well, there is no free breakfast, free lunch or whatsoever.
You pay for what you get.


Yesterday night, my wife² and i finally got what we wanted, Kenny Rogers roasted chicken.
We were so lucky that we got a free chicken soup, the service crew forgotten to count the soup in our bill.










But, i fell sick after consuming the meal and of course ate too much CNY cookies, so bad.
And now, i am feeling not well too, just not as bad as yesterday night.

Aikss, with terrible body condition, i still went for my last car driving practice in the morning, today.
Yup, you are right, i am having my car driving test the day after tomorrow.
This is not the main point.
I must get myself recovered as tomorrow is our anniversary, it is a must for us to celebrate the day.
It means a lot to us.

Hehe, my wife² just went back, she just came to take care of me.
Magically, i turned better with her presence, unbelievable.
Power of love?

Hmm, i just offered prayers to the Jade Emperor (天公) an hour ago.
Woah, fireworks filled up the sky.
Colourful sparks were everywhere in the dark, black sky.
I snapped down some pictures of the fireworks, sorry for the not-so-nice pics.






I need to rest now.
Awaiting tomorrow. Hope things get really smooth, chill.


Rest, for a further journey.

0 _comments_:

Post a Comment