Monday, February 22, 2010

For A Year Now We've Been Together.

*Attention* - Pictures of the gifts will be uploaded tomorrow.

Yup, the title says it all.
Today is our first anniversary, my wife² and i have been together for exactly a year.
Like what i told you all, there is no presence of time when we are together.
Time flows like water, and it has already been a year.

Unfortunately, we did not really celebrate it as i have to be concerned with my diet, or else, i will be sick again, haiz.
But, we did our favourite pastime, hanging around Gurney Plaza.
We did eat a lot of stuffs there, we went to 600cc restaurant, ate ding ding dong dong like tuna puff etc.




Well, today was a special day to both of us, and of course, there won't be absence of gifts!
I made a couple of roly poly dolls (不倒翁) from egg shells and plasticine myself.
The dolls were painted just like how we dressed up on the Valentine's Day, last week.
Hehe, i did really spend a lot of time and thoughts making this extraordinary gift.
And of course, this gift is meaningful.
I want my wife² to be like a roly poly doll forever.
When you fall down, don't complain and don't say a word, but climb up.
No matter what happens, don't give up and keep holding on.

Hmm, i also bought my wife² a cute bear, or dog, i don't know.
The plush doll and i have a similarity, that is a pair of big ears, haha.
It is really cute and wow, my wife² got a lot of soft toys on her bed now.

We called it a day, surely we were not satisfied with the plain celebration.
But, we were looking forward to sing Karaoke at the Red Box in this week, when our throats fully recovered.

Once again, i need to rest, have to wake up at 7am tomorrow for car driving test.
Although i don't feel tired, i don't feel nervous, i feel confident, but my wife² is now convincing me and forcing me to sleep.
May God bless me tomorrow.
Sweet dreams, buddies.


A year is just a beginning.
And a beginning is better than nothing.
We are moving forward to the term "anniversaries".

0 _comments_:

Post a Comment