Friday, February 5, 2010

A New Me.

"Raise your upper eyelid up! Pull down your lower eyelid! Don't be afraid, put it in!"

Blah, blah, blah.

I was at the optical shop, tutored by the optometrist on how to put in contact lenses.
After trying again and again, finally i succeed in putting in the contact lenses.
It was cool that i won't be wearing my nerdy spectacles often.
Well, the lenses were cheap, you will just have to pay 130 bucks for 7 pairs of lenses.
I was still adjusting myself to my new vision, my second pair of eyes, a gift from my wife².
She insisted she will be my second pair of eyes and now she did it.
Thanks, dear, i am happy to have you all the time.

Hmm, i just got myself a new haircut, a new hair style.
That made me look better and tidier, am i vein?

Like the old days, i hang out with my wife² at Gurney Plaza.
We watched Avatar 3D, the 3D glasses made us uncomfortable, and the 3D effect was not that nice. Overrated.
We went to one of our favourite restaurant, Max Gourmet which we used to visit there once a week.
That shows how much we adore its food.





I guess you guys know about the Komtar Walk right?
We went there to try out one of restaurants there.
Finally, we decided to dine at Yaki Teppan Restaurant as it was having openning promotion.







We ordered a set of Beef Sauce Steak and a set of Salmon, each set lunch or dinner was inclusive of garlic rice, Miso soup, Japanese salad dressings, deep fried wan tans and a cup of jelly.
Out of our expectation, the Japanese food was heavenly good, ho chiak!
And we rated the food higher than Sushi King's, much cheaper too.
The meal cost us 34 bucks, inclusive of our food, beverage (cold white coffee and Ocha tea) and 5% service charge.
It was absolutely cheap!







Guys, please do not hestitate to try it out.
It is really worth it.



Live and don't stop eating, that's us!

0 _comments_:

Post a Comment