Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Don't Stop Till You Get Enough.

As the saying goes, a contented mind is a perpetual feast.
But in this modern 21st century, i don't really see that in people's dictionary.
For example, when you first starting your career, you drive a Perodua Kancil.
Time passed by, you sold your Kancil and bought a Honda Accord.
The same thing repeats and you are driving a Mercedes Benz now.
At last, you won't be selling and buying cars anymore as you own a Bugatti Veyron, the most expensive street legal car available on the market today.

Don't look at me. I won't do that!
I just upgraded my driving license today, adding a D class qualification.
And, good news, permission granted to drive a car!
Piece of cake, haha.

Do you know how my wife² and i celebrated it?
Of course, singing Karaoke at Red Box, Gurney Plaza.
Wow, we have sung for 4 hours continuously.
And thank God, i sound like Ah Du (阿杜) right now.
Between, i s_cks in singing and my wife² is always good in it.







Life is just like driving a car.
Look back often, learn from your past.
Keep your eyes ahead, securing your future.
Watch out your left and right, your present.

0 _comments_:

Post a Comment