Wednesday, February 17, 2010

In A Blink of An Eye.

I guess everybody has the same thing in their mind, everybody has the same thought.
Well, happy time seems to be shorter.
What i mean is, we don't really feel that there is presence of time when we are having fun.
No one ever denies that, am i correct?

Feeling happy that we got a lot of Ang Pao's.
Feeling sad that it was already 17th of February, everybody will be working soon.

Yup, i am here to report the stuffs that happened in the last two days, 15th and 16th of February.

First of all, sorry for not shooting any picture of any single thing.
Last two days, when it was 15th, my wife² and i spent our whole afternoon at my house as my whole family, including my aunt, uncle and cousins were having Nasi Melayu for lunch there.
We, teenagers were playing Poker cards at my bro's room, being a bad example for the children, haha.
My wife² and i even went to my elders' houses to pay them a visit and of course, received quite a number of Ang Pao's.
Next, we did the stuff that we had never done it in a while.
We went to the youth park, making ourselves perspiring, along with my cousins.
That resulted in extremely exhaustion, but that did bring a lot of happiness to all of us.

Yesterday, my wife² and i hung around Gurney Plaza, that was our favourite pastime.
She was not feeling okay, so she did not follow me to my grandparents' crib to say our goodbyes to my aunt and her family who were going back to KL.
Hmm, when i was waving goodbye to all them, i was thinking that when could us meet again, how will you all change etc.
Bon Voyage, my aunt, my uncle and of course my cousins.
Umm, nop, they are not my cousins, they are my brother and sisters.

Argh, argh, argh!!
No more Ang Pao's, no more playmates, but i won't be lonely.
You know why? Because i got you, my special one.

Updated - Pictures, taken by my cousin with his professional camera.

My wife², in action.


I've done it, Lee Chong Wei style.


Im shorter? No, im not!



Guys, appreciate life's little moments.
They don't repeat.

0 _comments_:

Post a Comment