Sunday, February 14, 2010

We Do It Just Like The Others.

First of all, a happy and prosperous New Year to all of you.
And, happy Valentine's Day too.

Well, well, well.
Yesterday was the CNY eve, a day before Valentine's Day.
What a coincidence that the two special days are falling on the same day, which will you choose to celebrate?
For me, i choose both.

It is a must that every family must have their own reunion dinner every CNY eve, to welcome a new prosperous year.
That do apply on us, my wife² and i.
We did have our own "reunion dinner", an extraordinary one, together at Manhattan Fish Market, Gurney Plaza.




We ordered a glass of Tropical Breeze, Fish n' Chips and Mud Pie.
Awesome, the Tropical Breeze gave us some sort of refreshing and blasting feel.
For Fish n' Chips, not really good, but the fish was really fresh.
How come the fish won't be fresh? There is a sea just in front of the plaza, as a seafood resource, just kidding.
The sea is always so muddy, never change.

Woah, we adored the Mud Pie a lot but it looked like a black pepper steak.
Actually, it was a dessert. A chocolate cake with ice cream fillings inside, topped with Oreo biscuits and hot chocolate topping.
Very sweet, and of course nice!









At night, we went back our home separately.
Well, i just will write about my reunion dinner here.
My family's reunion dinner was held at my uncle's crib.
My family and i were welcomed by their cute and plushy rabbits.






The arrival of our VIP's, my great grandmother and my grandma.




Great, we were having steamboat and BBQ.
Of course, i ate a lot and drank a few cans of Shandy.
I was pretty sure that i will be rounder after this meal.
Who cares, it was CNY eve!









After the delicious meal, my cousins and i did some kid's stuff at the garden.

Me, on a kid's mini bike.


Memorable moment, grandpa is back on a bicycle!


We played Poker Cards too.
It was pretty amazing that i won once, it was my debut.



Okay, got to go and get ready my clothes for tomorrow.
See ya!



Double happiness for today, do you agree?
Nah, i don't!

0 _comments_:

Post a Comment